The Society for Paediatric Gastroenterology Hepatology, Transplant and Nutrition (SPGHTN) is a multi-professional organization whose aim is to promote the health of children with special attention to the gastrointestinal tract, liver and nutritional status, through knowledge creation, the dissemination of science based information, the promotion of best practice in the delivery of care and the provision of high quality education for paediatric gastroenterology, hepatology and nutrition professionals in India and beyond.
We wish to provide representation for all professionals involved in paediatric gastroenterology, hepatology, Transplant and nutrition, to promote basic, translational and clinical science, to lobby for stronger support of research, and to offer the highest standards of education to members and all professionals involved in this important area, with particular attention to new investigators and trainees to ensure they are supported and encouraged. We also aim to serve as a source of competent advice for governments, international agencies, and relevant stakeholders.
Please explore our website to obtain more detailed information about SPGHTN and its activities, to attend our Annual Meetings and training schools, and to consider joining our great network of outstanding researchers, clinicians, and allied health care professionals as an SPGHTN member.
SPGHTN’s objectives include but are not limited to:
- Disseminating the wealth of scientific information that exists in order to improve clinical outcomes and advance the practice of pediatric gastroenterology, Hepatology, Transplant and nutrition.
- Improving the digestive health and nutrition of children worldwide and particularly in India.
- Fostering dialogue and research on pertinent issues that impact the pediatric gastroenterology patient and their family.
- Providing opportunities for clinicians and researchers to gain knowledge of the scientific advances in the field of pediatric gastroenterology, Hepatology, Transplant and nutrition.
International Journal of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Transplant & Nutrition (IJGHTN) is an official journal published quarterly by Society of Paediatric, Gastroenterology, Hepatobiliary, Transplant and Nutrition (SPGHTN)
It provides a forum for original papers and reviews dealing with Pediatrics Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Transplant and Nutrition.
Why choose IJGHTN for your paper?
- IJGHTN is the only journal dedicated to Pediatrics, Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Transplant and Nutrition
- Fast-track publication available for select articles of general scientific or public health importance.
- Articles open to the public
- Articles soon will be included in state-of-the-art IJGHTN iPad/Android app
- Articles promoted on Facebook and Twitter
- Free color, no page fees
- Open Access option available
- Full-text available to all SPGHTN members, online and in print.
IJGHTN is the official journal of the:
- Society of Paediatric, Gastroenterology, Hepatobiliary, Transplant and Nutrition (SPGHTN)